The Denizen 04 is a new condo development in, you guessed it 78704 in South Austin. Wait, before you roll your eyes, or think something like “we don’t need any more new condos!!” – hear me out. These are cool, different, interesting and gosh darn it people like them.
Here are my top 5 fave reasons to live at the Denizen 04:
- Location! of course, who doesn’t love 78704 in general and Galindo neighborhood is sweet. Located at South 5th & Cumberland, it is so close to all the groovy new happenings on South 1st – Sway, Elizabeth St Cafe, Lenoir, Juicland/Soup Peddler, Sugar Mama’s, Bouldin Creek and on and on and on.
- 3.5 Acres of green space – wow. This includes 2 fenced dog parks, a 2 acre open park, South Austin Community Gardens….all open to the public, not just residents.
- An amphitheater area, where they will hold First Sunday community events, food trailers, bands and more. so much community building!
- Interiors designed by the same designer who did the W hotel & residences, as well as Trace and the Moody Theater. Bamboo floors, stainless Whirlpool appliances, tile, and lots more stuff that is cool. Many options for upgrades too.
- Energy efficient features – Anderson 100 Windows & Sliding doors, Nest Thermostats, Tankless water heaters, 60 mil white TPO roofs, Extra insulation & sound matts between units
- Price – really kick a** price points for great construction and amenities – from the $180s to the $430s for the fab townhomes (that’s what I want!)
Check out the Denizen 04 website : Denizen 04 – and then come back here and tell me what you think the best features are.
And of course – ask me anything about them, I have ways of getting scoop